Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Smaller Owires finally being shipped!

I must say...I am not very impressed with this Company right now.

They just redid all their Owire sizing and packaging. This must have been in the works for a long time. When I placed my order, they did not bother to tell me that there was going to be a change, or that some of the Owires I ordered aren't even going to be available anymore!

So they sent me what they thought I should get and not what I ordered. So I received the 1 inch 1-1/4 inch and the 3/4 inch. They did not even have any of the smaller Owires available except for the White and Red they had sent.

Anyway...Yesterday they finally received the smaller Owires, and I was able to place an order. Next week I should be getting Black, White, and Silver Owires in 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, and 5/8 inch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment